Меню Закрыть

Трещина на радиаторе

Просмотр 15 сообщений - с 1 по 15 (из 40 всего)
  • Автор
    Геннадий

Добрый день. Трещина на радиаторе газ 3110(Волга) можно починить или под замену?

Антон

Можно клеить или запаять, но как показывает практика это не на долго

Сегрей

холодной сваркой попробуй!!!

Дмитрий

Лучше Заменить так как в любой момент лопнет опять и тогда придется платить повторно (скупой платит дважды)

jordan shoes

I really wanted to develop a simple remark in order to appreciate you for the pleasant facts you are placing here. My extensive internet research has now been honored with extremely good facts and strategies to go over with my family. I ‘d assume that many of us site visitors actually are rather blessed to be in a magnificent site with many outstanding individuals with beneficial tactics. I feel really lucky to have discovered your entire web page and look forward to some more awesome minutes reading here. Thank you once more for everything.

cheap jordans

I would like to express appreciation to this writer for rescuing me from this particular condition. Just after looking out throughout the the net and seeing suggestions which are not powerful, I assumed my entire life was done. Living devoid of the answers to the issues you have solved by means of this post is a serious case, and the ones which might have badly affected my entire career if I had not discovered your site. Your actual knowledge and kindness in handling all the things was very helpful. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not encountered such a step like this. I can also now look ahead to my future. Thank you so much for this expert and result oriented help. I will not think twice to refer your web blog to anyone who will need guidelines on this topic.

cheap jordans

Needed to put you that bit of word to be able to say thanks a lot as before for your personal fantastic advice you’ve documented in this article. It has been quite incredibly generous with you giving extensively what a lot of people would’ve made available as an e book to end up making some bucks on their own, notably since you could possibly have done it in the event you considered necessary. Those guidelines additionally served to be the easy way to comprehend many people have similar interest really like my own to realize very much more on the subject of this issue. I’m certain there are thousands of more enjoyable times up front for individuals that scan through your blog post.

yeezy supply

I just wanted to develop a simple comment to thank you for the awesome solutions you are posting at this website. My particularly long internet lookup has now been honored with brilliant insight to talk about with my family members. I would admit that we site visitors are truly fortunate to be in a fine site with very many brilliant professionals with beneficial hints. I feel really grateful to have come across your entire webpage and look forward to really more fabulous minutes reading here. Thank you once more for everything.

cheap curry 6

Thank you so much for providing individuals with a very superb possiblity to discover important secrets from this blog. It’s always so kind and as well , stuffed with a great time for me personally and my office mates to visit your blog on the least three times in a week to read the fresh stuff you have got. And indeed, I’m actually satisfied with your terrific tips and hints served by you. Some 2 facts on this page are truly the best we’ve had.

moncler

I have to express some thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this particular scenario. Just after looking out throughout the world wide web and getting thoughts which were not beneficial, I was thinking my life was well over. Existing without the strategies to the difficulties you’ve fixed all through the posting is a serious case, as well as the kind that would have badly damaged my career if I hadn’t discovered the blog. Your primary mastery and kindness in dealing with all things was excellent. I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t come upon such a stuff like this. I can also at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for your reliable and amazing help. I won’t think twice to recommend your web page to anybody who needs and wants support on this matter.

cheap kd 13

I wanted to post a quick remark in order to say thanks to you for all the superb secrets you are sharing on this website. My rather long internet search has at the end of the day been recognized with professional points to exchange with my guests. I ‘d declare that many of us readers are unequivocally lucky to live in a useful community with so many wonderful individuals with very beneficial ideas. I feel pretty privileged to have used the webpages and look forward to so many more awesome moments reading here. Thanks a lot once more for a lot of things.

kyrie 6

I intended to put you a very small observation just to thank you again for your great secrets you’ve contributed above. It was certainly seriously open-handed of people like you to present publicly exactly what many people could possibly have advertised as an e-book to generate some bucks on their own, and in particular considering the fact that you could possibly have tried it in the event you desired. The good tips additionally served to become easy way to comprehend some people have the same fervor really like my very own to figure out more on the topic of this matter. I’m certain there are lots of more enjoyable situations in the future for those who look into your site.

cheap curry 7

Thanks a lot for giving everyone remarkably splendid opportunity to read in detail from this site. It’s always so excellent and as well , stuffed with a great time for me personally and my office colleagues to visit your web site more than three times per week to find out the latest guidance you have got. And lastly, I am just at all times contented with the remarkable tricks served by you. Selected two tips in this posting are honestly the simplest I have had.

steph curry shoes

I enjoy you because of your whole hard work on this site. Ellie really loves doing research and it’s obvious why. A lot of people know all of the dynamic manner you provide both useful and interesting solutions via this website and even inspire participation from website visitors about this area of interest then our own girl is without a doubt learning a lot. Have fun with the rest of the year. Your doing a stunning job.

kd shoes

I together with my pals appeared to be checking out the excellent techniques located on the website and so instantly developed a terrible suspicion I never expressed respect to the web site owner for those strategies. All of the young boys are already certainly happy to read through all of them and have now certainly been using them. Thanks for truly being very considerate and then for picking out this kind of fabulous subjects millions of individuals are really wanting to learn about. My sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to you earlier.

Просмотр 15 сообщений - с 1 по 15 (из 40 всего)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.